S H O M O D E R N offers exclusive pricing and services to trade professionals including interior designers, architects and retail stores. Qualified members receive trade pricing when shopping online while logged into their trade accounts. As a trade-account you must have a valid resale permit for home and/or furniture items. You must agree to our terms and conditions prior to account acceptance. To sign up for a trade account you must complete the following steps:
- Create an account
- Download and fill out this trade program form including your business name, website, tax ID and resale tax certificate number. DOWNLOAD HERE
- Request that we convert your account to a trade account by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or faxing to 949-643-1002.
Please allow up to 24 hours for account verification on business days. Applications received on weekends will be fulfilled the next business day. After your application has been approved you will have access to exclusive to the trade pricing and will need to be logged into your account in order to see and use your discounts.
Trade Programs Available:
• As a Wholesale Account you must have a valid resale permit for home and/or furniture items.
• The is no opening or annual minimum purchases required.
• If SHO Modern products are desired to be merchandised and sold online, prior approval from SHO Modern is required through our Ecommerce Policy.
-Stocking Dealer Program-
• As a Stocking dealer you must have a Retail/Showroom brick and mortar storefront operating with regular store hours.
• You must have a valid resale permit for Home and/or Furniture items.
• Opening minimum order is $5,000 and 4 items of furniture, rugs and/or lighting. If you have purchased $6,000 by December 31st you automatically re-qualify as a Stocking Dealer for the next calendar year. If the account has not purchased greater than $6,000, your account will need to requalify by placing a new opening order of $3,000.
• If your account is not purchasing furniture and/or rugs and only lighting and accessories opening minimum order is $2,000 and 4 items. If you have purchased $3,000 by December 31st you automatically re-qualify as a Stocking Dealer for the next calendar year. If the account has not purchased greater than $3,000, the account will need to re-qualify by placing a new opening order of $1,500.
• Stocking Dealers only have the right to market SHO Modern products they have purchased. If additional SHO Modern products are desired to be merchandised and sold online, prior approval from SHO Modern is required through our Ecommerce Policy.